Returning to Work after a Leave
Welcome to the Return to Work self-paced online learning tool. You may find this information useful if you are mid-career, live with a disability, and are ready to return to work after a leave or gap in employment.
We have divided the information into two themes:
- Returning to the workforce after a gap in employment
- Returning to work after a leave of absence
After reviewing this material, you will have:
- a greater sense of what you can expect when returning to work after a leave. We’ll look at the roles and responsibilities of people involved in the process.
- gained insight into what challenges you may face during the process (and how you might navigate through them).
- increased your confidence in asking for and receiving fair and adequate accommodations.
This learning tool was developed by MLPD
in partnership with The Mid-Career Workers with Disabilities through Community-building, Education, and Career-Progression Resources (MCWD) Project. For more information about the project click here
Have Questions or Issues?
If you have any questions or need help completing the training, please send an email to email@example.com
. We will respond as quickly as possible.
Copyright © 2021. Manitoba League of Persons with Disabilities Inc.