There are three modules of information. The course is designed for you to review the material in the order presented. Should you choose, you may to navigate between modules as you see fit.
- Module 1 – Preparing to Return
- Module 2 – The Challenges
- Module 3 – Return with Confidence
This resource shares information through two different perspectives which have unique differences:
- Returning after a gap: addresses information from the perspective of someone who is returning to work after having a gap without employment. Possibly they are returning with a newly acquired disability or looking for a new job with an existing disability.
- Returning after a leave: addresses information from the perspective of someone who is retuning to their same employer after a leave of absence which may also mean that they may be returning with a new or worsening disability.